The air conditioning system of data centers is one of the essential infrastructures for the operation of information technology equipment (ITE):
the processing and storage devices generate heat (up to several kW per square meter of plant) that must be disposed of to keep the temperature within values which ensure optimum operating conditions. Humidity also must be controlled, since values too low increase the probability for electrostatic discharge, while excessive values accelerate any corrosion process and affect the performance of some devices.
The Carel solutions for data centers:
- Maximum precision: they ensure ideal temperature and humidity for the ITEs;
- Energy Saving: thanks to the Evaporative Cooling Systems, EEV and Power+;
- Flexibility and Integration: with the pCO programmable controls;
- Connectivity: collection and sharing information from the devices to the BMS;
- Reliability and optimization: thanks to the Tera and PlantVisor remote control.